MASK MOUTH (GINGIVITIS) PROTOCOL
WATCH MY INTERVIEW WITH MIKE ADAMS FROM NATURAL NEWS
- Hydrofloss (has a magnet so more effective) or Waterpik Aquarius
- Pik pocket tip on setting 2 (no higher than 4 with pik pocket tip)
- Electric toothbrush strongly recommended (use code GA6GBH at burstoralcare.com for 40% off)
- Dental floss (preferably a non-teflon floss like SSM Colloidal Silver Floss, no Glide)
- Do NOT dilute the mint (cinnamon can be diluted 50:50)
- In morning, brush teeth. Shake well, then take 1 capful and swish/gargle for 30 seconds and expectorate. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes. This allows the Dragon’s Blood and colloidal silver to be very effective.
- In evening, floss, brush, fill Hydrofloss /Waterpik tank to 200 ml with undiluted SSM and hang head over the sink. Lightly close lips over the tip so it does not splatter. Use pik pocket tip (touching the gum tissue at a 90 degree angle) making an M-shape on the top teeth and a U-shape on the bottom. Spend 5 seconds on back teeth, 3 seconds on front. Use 2 full bottles then on the third bottle, you can use 1 capful in the morning and 2 capfuls in the Waterpik tank with 200 ml distilled or purified water and use nightly.
- Get your teeth cleaned by a dental professional quarterly (Kernagis Dental Excellence in Tampa, FL (813) 932-3940 is where I practice)
- If wearing a mask is unavoidable, change every 2 hours.
SIMPLY SILVER MOUTHWASH 3 bottles needed (MINT preferred)
Bacterial cultures/genetic marker test can be purchased at here
If positive for parasites on bacterial culture, a regimen of ParaSmart by RenewLife 15-day Targeted Cleanse or Abby’s Health & Nutrition Paracide formula for 10-12 days is suggested (813) 265-4951).
In addition, Oreganol for 10 days, 3 times a day with meals is also recommended. Garlic and Vitamin C 1000-2000 mg a plus. Maintenance for healthy gums try Perio Pack by SSM. *As with any supplement regimen, consult your physician prior