In this book you will be shown common dental codes, lingo and basic dental knowledge to help you be an informed consumer. Don’t feel pressured to make a decision on the spot.
Learn how to determine whether or not you REALLY have a cavity. Do you actually have a good dentist? Find out if you do with these basic things…
Stop being taken advantage of and learn how to make sure you’re getting the right care and treatment plan for your specific needs. I will teach you what good dentistry looks like with actual pictures and xrays.
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
Every time you go to the dentist you’re told you either:
- Have a cavity?
- Need a deep cleaning because of gum disease?
- Your tooth will need a root canal to save it?
- End up with a treatment plan costing thousands of dollars?
I'm here to tell you it doesn't have to be that way! Get your Dentistry for Dummies eBook, originally $20, plus instant access to these 4 bonuses - BUY NOW and save 50% with code SAVE10
Who doesn't love bonuses?
When you purchase today you will get access to Dentistry for Dummies E-book plus 4 additional chapters
- How to Treat Root Canals Naturally
- Oral Care for kids
- Secret all natural whitening tips
- Ingredients to avoid
What Customers Are Saying...
Why choose Dentistry for Dummies?
Watch this short clip!
You can expect to learn...
You will learn the very basics of dentistry: tooth numbers, cavity classifications, dental codes etc. This is very important so you can let the dental professional know you have a basic understanding of your own mouth.
Let’s break down the ingredients of what you’re really putting in your mouth, shall we? What is fluoride and why does your dentist constantly want you to buy it? I discuss why commercial products are a waste of money and toxic to your body.
So you just got a cavity filled…are you sure you really needed one? How do you know that the dentist did a good job? I show you what good vs. bad dentistry looks like.
This is for you if...
- You want to keep your teeth your whole life.
- You have other things to spend your money on rather than dental bills.
- You are terrified of the dentist and don’t know who to trust or what to do now.
- You want to actually be healthy and not have a disease. Dental decay (cavities) and gum disease are diseases that cause OTHER diseases. Learn about the whole body connection in this book.
This isn't for you if...
- You like gumming it because you don’t have teeth.
- You could care less your face looks like a sock puppet.
- You don’t enjoy tasting food.
- You don’t mind having disease in your body.
Meet the Author
Heather the Hygienist is a certified biological dental hygienist and a certified registered dental hygienist for 25 years. She grew up on a farm in Minnesota and Wisconsin but moved to Florida in the '80s. Her parents were hippies and loved all things natural so that started her on a path to wellness especially after one of her twin daughters had serious health problems including food allergies. It wasn't until 2010, however, that Heather started to look into the chemicals in commercial products. On a mission to provide patients with the cleanest, most effective oral care products on the market, Heather created Simply Silver Mouthwash, Toothpaste, and Breath Spray. She is the author of The Great Tooth Deception and Dentistry for Dummies, a public speaker, practicing clinician, personal dental consultant, wife, and mom to beautiful twin daughters. She resides in Tampa, Fl, and loves spending time with her family and the beach.GRAB THE E-BOOK